New information on obstetric and gynecologic practice is being produced at a rapid rate. Leaders in the field, including those at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, take an evidence-based approach when formulating practice guidelines. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive update for the practitioner, placing emphasis on reviewing current evidencebased data and applying new practice guidelines.
Designed for practicing physicians, residents, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants seeking an update on a wide range of current issues in obstetrics and gynecology.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Provide patients with management options for fibroids and endometriosis;
- Discuss with patients risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy;
- Describe the use of mifepristone throughout pregnancy;
- Apply in practice the most recent guidelines for screening and management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia;
- Discuss guidelines for management of molar pregnancy and gestational trophoblastic neoplasia;
- Employ practice change to increase normal term spontaneous vaginal delivery rates;
- Apply in practice evidence-based care for treatment of hypertensive disease and diabetes in pregnancy.
Program : Click here
Release Date : October 12 – 14, 2022