Join the APP Master Sessions for on-demand updates in neuronavigation, patient protection, end-of-life discussions, multidisplinary approaches and more. Geared specifically toward neurosurgical nurse practitioners and physicians assistants, watch presentations on spine, pain and traumatic brain injury (TBI) to grow your knowledge in this demanding specialty.
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss research updates in neurosurgery.
- Apply updates in neurosurgery to clinical practice.
– A Multidisciplinary Approach to Improve Communication Between Pediatric Neurosurgery and Pediatric Nurses
– Adolescent Scoliosiso
– An Interdisciplinary Neurosurgery-Geriatric Co-Care Model Reduces Time to Initiation of Post-operative Oral Narcotic
– Baclofen Pumps
– Brain Tumor Support and Survivorship Session
– Cardiovascular Changes in the Setting of SAH
– Cerebrovascular Zebras
– Craniofacial Anomalies
– End of Life Discussions
– Endocrinology in Neurosurgery
– Glioblastoma Readmission Risk Score Estimating 30 Day Readmission Risk after Glioblastoma Resection
– Hip vs. Spine – Where is your patient’s Back Pain From
– Hydrocephalus Update – It’s Always the Shunt!
– Impact of Bracing after Thoracolumbar Spinal Fusion A Systematic Review
– Impact of Patient-Controlled Analgesia on Clinical Outcomes after Posterior Lumbar Spinal Fusion Surgery Video
– Interdisciplinary care model Decreases Use of Critical Care Services After corrective Surgery for Adult Degenerative
– Low Dose Steroid Use (Medrol Dose Pack) after Lumbar Laminectomy and_or Discectomy Surgery to Decrease
– Management of Non-Accidental trauma Clinical, Ethical & Legal perspectives
– Multiple Intracranial Aneurysms Incidence and Risk Factors
– Neurosurgery in the Geriatric Patient
– Nursing Efforts in Spine and Peripheral Nerve Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Pathway Implementation
– Pain and Narcotic Addiction in Neurosurgery
– Pathway for Omitting ICU Level of Care Following Craniotomy for Resection of Supra-tentorial Brain Tumors
– Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and Neurosurgery Neutralizing Bias in Trauma Care
– Peripheral Nerve Disease – Making Sense Out of Neurological Testing
– The Advanced Practitioner in the Neuro ICU – Expanding the Role
– Welcome Presidential Greeting