By L.D. Britt MD, Andrew B. Peitzman MD FACS, Philip S. Barie, Gregory J. Jurkovich MD
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!Substantially updated with more illustrations and brand-new chapters that reflect the growth and advances in the field, this latest edition of Acute Care Surgery features an editorial board drawn from the ranks of trauma surgery, emergency surgery, and critical care surgery. A comprehensive, updated, and timely overview of this fledgling specialty!
- Over 10 new chapters that address topical issues, including career advancement, quality improvement, surgical rescue, and more.
- Editors as well as contributors are thought leaders in acute care surgery and experts from the fields of trauma surgery, emergency surgery, and critical care surgery.
- Includes over 500 illustrations and figures to help illuminate concepts and techniques.
- Covers a wide range of topics in depth—principles and practices, outcomes research, surgical complications, management of commonly encountered disorders and injuries, and more.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; 2nd edition (October 25, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 960 pages
- ISBN-10 : 149637004X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496370044
- ISBN-13 : 9781496370044
- eText ISBN: 9781975122478