Learn the basics of dental morphology while improving your cognitive and psychomotor skills with one authoritative resource
An Illustrated Atlas of Tooth Carving and Wax-Up Techniques combines important information on dental morphology, and tooth carving and wax-up techniques. This book provides those who wish to improve their cognitive and psychomotor skills with a comprehensive and authoritative resource essential to aesthetic and restorative procedures.
Containing clear diagrams and detailed explanations on dental morphology and tooth carving, this book is invaluable for the improvement of manual dexterity in undergraduate and graduate students, particularly in the area of aesthetic procedures and restorative procedures.
- Contains information on the pre-carving preparation of wax blocks
- Provides a description of anatomical landmarks
- Offers a complete and stepwise guide to the carving and wax-up of each tooth
- Includes video resources, located on the companion website, to assist students in the procedure
An Illustrated Atlas of Tooth Carving and Wax-Up Techniques is perfect for undergraduate and graduate students in dentistry who aim to improve their cognitive and psychomotor skills.
- Item Weight:1.74 pounds
- Hardcover:256 pages
- eText ISBN: 9781119573616
- Dimensions:8.5 x 0.69 x 10.98 inches
- Publisher:Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (December 29, 2020)