by John G. Hunter (Author), Donn H. Spight (Author)
A combination atlas and procedural guide for minimally invasive surgery
Atlas of Minimally Invasive Surgical Operations delivers easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedural guidance accompanied by more than 800 high-quality illustrations designed to teach readers minimally invasive surgery techniques.
Following the proven effective model of the acclaimed Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations, each procedure is fully explained with text and accompanying illustrations. The beautifully rendered line drawings depict every important action a surgeon must consider while performing the operation. The text includes consistently formatted coverage of indications, preoperative preparation, anesthesia, position, operative preparation, incision and exposure, procedure, closure, and postoperative care.
· Illustrations were created by professors of medical illustration at Johns Hopkins University
· Companion DVD shows the actual procedures in real time
- File Size: 447204 KB
- Print Length: 496 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (July 20, 2018)
- Publication Date: July 20, 2018
- Print ISBN: 9780071449052, 0071449051
- eText ISBN: 9781259585883, 1259585883
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07C68SM1N
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled