Succinct, logically organized, and supported by more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Neurology delivers a complete review of key topics and concepts optimized for clerkship, shelf review, and USMLE preparation. This concise approach pares coverage to a perfect length for clerkship rotations and reinforces understanding with clinical vignettes, detailed diagnostic and treatment information, and case-based review questions at the end of the book with complete answer explanations.
- Concise, succinct chapters save time and focus your review on the most essential concepts.
- Extensively revised to include new and relevant content
- Updated! More than 100 board-style review questions detail correct and incorrect answers for comprehensive shelf and USMLE preparation.
- Updated! Case-based vignettes help you translate concepts to a clinical context and confidently prepare for clerkship.
- Newly added 4-full color highlights key content for a faster, more effcient review.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Paperback : 296 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496387392
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496387394
- Product Dimensions : 6.9 x 0.6 x 9.9 inches
- Publisher : LWW; 5th Edition (December 14, 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #51,099 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #22 in Neurology (Books)
- #24 in Medical Education & Training (Books)