Edward T. Bope MD (Author), Rick D. Kellerman MD (Author)
Conn’s Current Therapy 2014 is an easy-to-use, in-depth guide to the latest advances in therapeutics for common complaints, acute disease and chronic illness. Family medicine experts, Drs. Edward T. Bope and Rick D. Kellerman present the expertise and knowledge of hundreds of skilled international leaders on evidence-based clinical management options. With key diagnostic points and treatment recommendation tables, you’ll have access to the information you need to make accurate clinical decisions.
- Apply the proven treatment strategies of hundreds of top experts in family and internal medicine.
- Get quick access to critical information with “Current Diagnosis” and “Current Therapy” boxes at the beginning of each chapter as well as standardized diagnostic points and clinical recommendation tables.
- Series: CONNS CURRENT THERAPY
- Hardcover: 1344 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145570296X
- ISBN-13: 978-1455702961
- ISBN-13: 9781455702961
- eText ISBN: 9780323225724