by Laura Percy, Diana Mansour
A concise handbook containing the latest practical guidance on all common contraceptive methods.
Contraception Made Easy 3e is an up-to-date handbook for GPs and other healthcare professionals who need easy access to the latest practical guidance on all the commonly used contraceptive methods:
- combined oral contraceptives (COCs), patches, and vaginal rings
- progestogen-only pills (POPs), progestogen-only injectables and implants
- copper intrauterine devices (IUDs) and the levonorgestrel IUS
- diaphragms, cervical caps, and male and female condoms
- natural fertility awareness advice/kits
- emergency contraception
- male and female sterilisation.
This latest edition includes the position on abortion in Ireland and features material on contraception for:
- women with weight issues, including obesity and eating disorders
- women taking teratogenic drugs
- transgender and non-binary people.
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 191496134X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1914961342