Audrius Bredikis MD (Author), David Wilber MD (Author)
Cryoablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, by Audrius Bredikis, MD and David Wilber, MD, is the first comprehensive text devoted solely to the effective and appropriate use of cryoablation in the management of cardiac arrhythmias. This user-friendly, all-in-one reference provides clear explanations complemented by abundant, high-quality, full-color clinical photos, and at-a-glance tables making it easy to access the information you need to master even the most challenging cryoablation procedures for adult patients, pediatric/adolescent patients, and cardiac surgery patients. Online access at www.expertconsult.com allows you to rapidly search for images and quickly locate the answers to any questions.
- Deepen your understanding of all aspects of cryoablation in cardiac arrhythmias while building your clinical knowledge of the latest technologies and procedures.
- Master the latest cryoablation procedures for adult patients (AVNRT cryoablation, WPW and septal pathways, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, balloon-based cryoablation, RVOT cryoablation); pediatric and adolescent patients (AVNRT cryoablation, WPW cryoablation, cryoablation for pediatric coronary sinus); and cardiac surgery patients (left atrial cryoablation procedure for AF; epicardial cryoablation of AF in patients undergoing mitral valve surgery; epicardial ablation with argon-based cryo-clamp; cryoablation of ventricular tachycardias).
- Implement truly diverse perspectives and worldwide best practices from a team of contributors and editors comprised of the world’s leading experts.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to consistent and tightly focused chapters and a full-color design with tables, illustrations, and high-quality images.
- Access the book from any computer at expertconsult.com, complete with the full text and image library.
Timely new reference on the treatment of Cardiac arrhythmias with cryoablation a much better safety profile compared to radiofrequency ablation, so there is a major shift of interest toward cryoablation.
“This is a comprehensive resource on cryoablation for cardiac dysrhythmias.
This is an excellent book for medical students, physicians in training, and clinicians interested in electrophysiology, and, more specifically, those interested in arrhythmia ablation procedures. This comprehensive, up-to-date, unbiased review of cryoablation is highly recommended reading for electrophysiologists and electrophysiologists in training.” – Krishna K Gaddam, M.D(Ochsner Clinic Foundation), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, Rating – 4 Stars!
- Series: Expert Consult Title: Online + Print
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (April 13, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437716156
- ISBN-13: 978-1437716153
- ISBN-13: 9781437716153
- eText ISBN: 9781437737875