Dental Reception and Practice Management 2nd Edition is the dental office administrator’s essential companion to all aspects of reception work and supervisory practice management duties. The book covers vital interpersonal skills and the important aspects of business management and marketing relevant to dentistry. In addition, it explains the development of dental care, enhancing the reader’s understanding and awareness of the necessary clinical aspects of dentistry. It also addresses the General Dental Council’s Standards for the Dental Team, which details the nine principals for observing patient rights, and looks at new regulations introduced by the Health and Social Care Act.
- Provides practical advice for dental receptionists wishing to upgrade their skills
- Covers all aspects of the receptionist role, from administration and marketing to quality management and patient experience
- Looks at new standards and regulations put into effect
- Offers concrete suggestions to improve dental practices and further patient health
- Includes access to a companion website with case studies and links to useful websites
Dental Reception and Practice Management 2nd Edition is designed for use by dental receptionists in practice and for use in dental reception courses. It will also greatly benefit dental nurses, dental hygienists, and dentists.
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (April 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119513081
- ISBN-13: 978-1119513087
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 10 inches