By Amir H. Sam, Karim Meeran, Neil Hill
ENDOCRINOLOGY AND DIABETES Lecture Notes 2nd Edition
Balancing depth and accessibility, Endocrinology and Diabetes: Lecture Notes, 2nd Edition, provides medical students and junior doctors with the key information needed to understand mechanisms of endocrine conditions. This popular revision guide covers endocrine anatomy and physiology, scientific background, clinical presentations, diagnosis and management of various endocrine disorders. Clear and concise chapters focus on conditions commonly encountered in both clinical practice and assessments.
Now in full colour, the second edition has been updated with further figures that demonstrate features of endocrine conditions.
- Features enhanced and expanded coverage of all major topics within diabetes and endocrinology
- Reflects the current knowledge base, evidence, and best practices in the field
- Provides easy access to the scientific background, presentation, diagnosis, and management of each condition
- Offers up-to-date information for those preparing for MRCP or endocrinology specialty exams
- Includes boxed sections in every chapter highlighting key points to aid revision and recall
Endocrinology and Diabetes: Lecture Notes, 2nd Edition, remains a must-have for medical students, specialist nurses, junior doctors, and trainees working on endocrinology rotations or preparing for the Specialty Certificate Examination in Endocrinology.
For more information on the complete range of Wiley medical student and junior doctor publishing, please visit: www.wiley.com
To receive automatic updates on Wiley books and journals, join our email list. Sign up today at www.wiley.com/email
This new edition is also available as an e-book. For more details, please see http://www.wiley.com/buy/9781118682241
All content reviewed by students for students
Wiley Medical Education books are designed exactly for their intended audience. All of our books are developed in collaboration with students. This means that our books are always published with you, the student, in mind.
If you would like to be one of our student reviewers, go to www.reviewmedicalbooks.com to find out more.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (May 30, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1118682246
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118682241