A Practical Guide to the Differential Diagnosis of Symptoms, Signs, and Clinical Disorders
Ferri’s Differential Diagnosis is a quick reference to the differential diagnosis, etiology, and classification of clinical disorders, signs, and symptoms. Dr. Fred F. Ferri-the respected best-selling author-presents over 1000 signs, symptoms, and clinical disorders. Comprehensive yet small enough to fit in your pocket, this portable guide is a rapid resource for everything you see in daily practice-from abdominal distension to Zenker’s Diverticulum.
- Quickly locate the information you need with an organization that presents differential diagnosis by sign and symptom as well as disorder.
- Easily identify the likeliest diagnosis through diagnostic possibilities listed in order of incidence.
- Tap into the authoritative guidance of Dr. Fred Ferri, the respected expert responsible for best-selling titles such as Ferri’s Clinical Advisor, Ferri’s Fast Facts, and Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient.
- Apply the differential diagnosis of over 100 new signs, symptoms, and clinical disorders.
“In this pocket guide that can actually fit in a pocket, Ferri (medicine Brown U. Medical School) provides a concise guide to differential diagnosis for over 900 signs, symptoms and clinical disorders. The differential diagnoses are listed both by presenting sign or symptom and by clinical disorder, with diagnostic possibilities in declining order of incidence. Although not an encyclopedic reference, and not intended to be, this guide will carry most practitioners through the day and can even serve as a quick study guide. Ferri includes references and also a handy index.” — SciTech Book News, Vol. 30, No. 2, June 2006
About the Author
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (September 9, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323076998
- ISBN-13: 9780323076999
- ISBN-13: 978-0323076999
- eText ISBN: 9780323081634