Fundamentals of Assessment and Care Planning for Nurses is designed to help nursing and healthcare students understand the essentials associated with assessment and care planning of adult patients. It will help you to recognise and respond compassionately to the needs of those you offer care to, work in partnership with those receiving care, assisting you to seek and access relevant health and social care and to provide information and support to others when required.
Key learning features:
- Includes a range of interactive activities to encourage the reader to take stock and carry out activities pertinent to the chapter
- The key pedagogical feature will centre around a fictitious family; The use of the family will be to provide a basis to the various chapters and assessment will focus on the family or individual needs of a family member
- Each chapter begins with an aim and learning outcomes to enable the reader to contextualise and focus on the chapter content and the relevance to NMC proficiencies.
- Chapters end with an explicit conclusion, in the form of “putting it all together”
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119491754
- ISBN-13: 978-1119491750