Previously known as the Textbook of Uroradiology, the newly retitled Genitourinary Radiology continues to bring you top-flight expertise in interpreting imaging studies of the genitourinary tract. A team of leading authorities walk you through the full range of relevant modalities and findings for each anatomical region, providing a multitude of high-quality representative images that capture the characteristic appearance of the conditions you’re likely to encounter. The result remains an indispensible resource for diagnosing genitourinary diseases and disorders.Features
- Identify abnormalities using the latest imaging technology thanks to comprehensive updates throughout, including PET/CT and SPECT/CT, MR urography and MR angiography, CT dose reduction and 3D CT imaging, and more.
- Recognize what to look for by reviewing more than 1,000 images and accompanying discussions that pinpoint the most important diagnostic features for virtually every genitourinary disorder.
- Quickly find the guidance you need through a practical, intuitive organization that concisely summarizes the disorders found in each anatomical area and then walks you through how these disorders present via the most relevant imaging modalities.
- Hardcover: 512 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (November 25, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496356195
- ISBN-13: 978-1496356192
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches