By James G. H. Dinulos MD
Trusted by general dermatologists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and more, Habif’s Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy provides superbly illustrated, easy-to-follow guidance on skin conditions commonly seen in practice. This bestselling manual helps you identify, treat, and manage even hard-to-diagnose skin disorders and provides state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of dermatologic care. In this carefully revised 7th Edition, Dr. James Dinulos builds upon the foundation of excellence established by Dr. Thomas Habif, ensuring that this manual remains a global leader in the field and an indispensable resource in daily practice.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Allows you to compare your clinical findings to thousands of high-quality color images?including many new photographs from the libraries of Dr. Dinulos and Dr. Habif?depicting virtually any skin condition.
- Features a highly visual Regional DDx Atlas section that helps you narrow down diagnoses and directs you to the section in the text that provides more information. Online, the DDx Mannnequin provides this same function.
- Provides a Disorders Index for quick retrieval of information, as well as a Quick Reference Formulary at the beginning of the book.
- Updates you on the newest treatment options throughout, including current uses and off-label treatments.
- Includes numerous quick-reference tables that summarize “need to know” diagnostic and therapeutic evidence.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (March 11, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1086 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323612695
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323612692
- ISBN-13 : 9780323612692
- eText ISBN: 9780323827683