This book covers the clinical approach to managing head and neck pathology as it presents to the otolaryngology department. Including cervical lymphadenopathy, salivary gland disease, oral, oropharyngeal, laryngeal and hypopharyngeal lesions as well as thyroid and parathyroid diseases. Each chapter presents an evidence-based, practical, and user-friendly approach to assessing, investigating and managing these patients
- A practical, clinically applicable guide to managing head and neck pathology
- An evidence-based approach to the clear guidance provided in the book.
- Colour images and flow charts for quick reference
Clear, concise and comprehensive, Head, Neck & Thyroid Surgery: An introduction and practical guide will be useful to trainees and clinicians in otolaryngology, maxillo-facial and plastic surgery.
- Hardcover: 260 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (June 12, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0367855895
- ISBN-13: 978-0367855895
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 9.7 inches