How to Pass the FRACP Written Examination is an indispensable review and study guide for anyone preparing for the challenging Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) exam. This up-to-date resource fully aligns with the current FRACP core training curriculum, containing a wealth of traditional multiple-choice questions (MCQs) as well as extended-matching questions (EMQs). There are hundreds of questions for every major topic of the written examination, including critical care medicine, cardiology, infectious diseases, immunology and allergy, neurology, and pharmacology.
More than a simple practice exam, this guide provides clear and complete explanations of each answer, a mini-review of the subject, and links to the most recent or relevant articles on the topic. Complementing the main body of questions are a number of ‘teaching’ and two-step questions—designed to strengthen clinical reasoning skills, highlight important issues, and expand knowledge of contemporary ‘hot’ topics. Written by an experienced team of physicians and educators, this must-have book:
- Provides a thorough review of the latest FRACP basic training syllabus
- Features QR codes embedded in the text to enable quick access to all references
- Offers tips, hints, advice, and examination strategies from previous candidates
- Provides numerous questions grounded in clinically relevant cases
- Covers of areas of medicine that are new, contemporary, and evolving
Covering both the ‘Basic Sciences’ and ‘Clinical Practice’ of the latest exam, Passing the FRACP Written Examination is an essential companion for FRACP candidates as well as those looking to refresh, improve, or update their knowledge of the FRACP syllabus.
- Publisher: Wiley; July 28, 2021
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781119599494
- ISBN-13: 978-1119599500
- ISBN-13: 9781119599500
- eText ISBN: 9781119599548