Written specifically for gastroenterologists at all levels, Imaging in Gastroenterolog, by Drs. Michael P. Federle, Peter D. Poullos, and Sidhartha Sinha, is an authoritative, single-volume resource that provides clear, relevant imaging information for the diagnosis and management of adult GI and hepatobiliary disorders. Easy-to-understand terminology, anatomy chapters tailored for gastroenterologists, and superb images throughout make this an ideal point-of-care reference for practicing physicians, fellows, and residents in gastroenterology.
- Provides introductory background information, normal imaging anatomy, and radiology terminology relevant to gastroenterologists
- Features high-quality images with detailed, easy-to-understand captions, and presents information in a bulleted, templated format for quick reference
- Details how to choose between different imaging tests in evaluating specific clinical situations, including the strengths and weaknesses of those tests
- Covers imaging evaluation of the “incidental” pancreatic or hepatic cystic mass; GI motility disorders; the evolving role of fluoroscopy, CT and MR enterography, and the advantages and limitations of each study; imaging evaluation and interventional techniques for GI bleeding and hepatic and biliary malignancies; and much more
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 525 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323554083
- ISBN-13: 978-0323554084
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.2 x 11 inches