Jonathan M Fanaroff MD (Author), Avroy A. Fanaroff MB FRCP(Edinburgh) FRCP CH (Author)
Stay up to date with recent advances in the NICU with Klaus and Fanaroff’s Care of the High-Risk Neonate, 6th Edition. This trusted neonatology reference thoroughly covers the new guidelines, equipment, drugs, and treatments that have greatly increased the chance of survival for high-risk infants. Expert contributors deliver the information you need to stay on top of the technological and medical advances in this challenging field.
- Benefit from the expert advice offered in concise, easy-to-read editorial comments throughout the book.
- Assess your knowledge with comprehensive question-and-answer sections at the end of each chapter.
- Understand the clinical relevance of what you’ve learned with case studies that highlight real-world application.
- Own the reference trusted for nearly 40 years by those who care for at-risk neonates in the dynamic and challenging NICU.
- Get fast access to need-to-know information on drugs used in the NICU, normal values, and much more in the fully updated appendices.
- Keep your knowledge up to date with expanded coverage of evidence-based medicine and the role of networks in generating evidence.
- Stay current with all aspects of neonatal care, including resuscitation, transport, nutrition, respiratory problems and assisted ventilation, and organ-specific care.
- Access the fully searchable text online, download images, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Hardcover: 640 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (September 25, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416040013
- ISBN-13: 978-1416040019
- ISBN-13: 9781416040019
- eText ISBN: 9781455740376