by John E. Bennett MD (Author), Raphael Dolin MD (Author), Martin J. Blaser MD (Author)
Brought to you by the expert editor team from Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, this brand-new handbook provides a digestible summary of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained within the parent text. Boasting an exceptionally templated design with relevant tables and illustrations, it distills the essential, up-to-date, practical information available in infectious disease. This high-yield manual-style reference will prove useful for a wide variety of practitioners looking for quick, practical, and current infectious disease information.
- Provides a digestible summary of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained within Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 8th Edition (ISBN: 978-1-4557-4801-3).
- Covers hot topics in infectious disease, such as Hepatitis B and C, Influenza, Measles, Papillomavirus, HIV, MERS, and C. difficile.
- Templated design includes relevant tables and illustrations.
- Ideal for the non-infectious disease specialist, including primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, students, residents, pharmacists, emergency physicians, and urgent care physicians.
- Series: Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (March 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323431011
- ISBN-13: 978-0323431019