by Elan D. Louis MD MS (Author)
- Visualize neurologic topics more easily than ever with an all-new, full-color format throughout.
- Benefit from the fresh perspective of new editors Dr. Elan Louis and Dr. Stephan Mayer, in addition to 180 expert contributors who offer guidance in their areas of expertise.
- Stay current with today’s hottest topics, thanks to new chapters on the global burden of neurological disease; magnetic resonance imaging and other imaging modalities; sleep studies; mild cognitive impairment; concussion; restless legs syndrome; seizures in children; HIV, fetal alcohol syndrome, and drug effects; and many more.
- Find the information you need more quickly thanks to a reorganized format. In 153 succinct chapters, you’ll find the essentials you need on signs and symptoms, diagnostic tests, and neurologic disorders of all etiologies.
- Watch approximately 40 video clips online to gain a clear understanding of the clinical signs and symptoms of neurologic disorders.
- Get the up-to-date information you need from the practical, readable resource that’s trusted and used by neurologists, primary care physicians, and residents.
- Hardcover: 1200 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Thirteenth edition (September 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145119336X
- ISBN-13: 978-1451193367
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.6 x 2.1 inches