Mosby’s Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health, 7th Edition is your portable, quick-access reference to help you make sense of the complex world of health care. It features over 35,700 authoritative definitions (including approximately 300 all-new definitions) of diseases, procedures, equipment, drugs, and more, along with pronunciations, etymologies, and a Spanish/English appendix. If you want the most reliable health science information literally right at your fingertips, then look no further than this bestselling pocket dictionary.
- Emphasis on nursing and health science terminology support health science students and practicing professionals.
- Small size makes dictionary easy to transport.
- Over 35,700 definitions provides students and health professionals with necessary information.
- Alphabetized screened thumb tabs save you time finding terms.
- British spellings help users recognize alternate spellings.
- Included etymologies build professional vocabulary and understanding of medical terminology.
- Newly revised definitions make this a cohesive and portal reference.
- 300 new definitions added for the latest terms in health care, drugs and medical and nursing terminology.
- Series: Mosby, Mosby’s Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, & Health Professions
- Paperback: 1488 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 7 edition (February 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323088554
- ISBN-13: 978-0323088558
- ISBN-13: 9780323088558
- eText ISBN: 9780323171922