By Edward C. Weber DO, Joel A. Vilensky PhD, Stephen W. Carmichael PhD DSc
Designed to make learning more interesting and clinically meaningful, Netter’s Concise Radiologic Anatomy matches radiologic images?from MR and ultrasound to CT and advanced imaging reconstructions?to the exquisite artwork of master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. As a companion to the bestselling Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, this updated medical textbook begins with the anatomy and matches radiologic images to the anatomic images; the result is a concise, visual guide that shows how advanced diagnostic imaging is an amazing “dissection tool” for viewing human anatomy in the living patient!
- View direct, at-a-glance comparisons
between idealized anatomic illustrations and real-life medicine
- with side-by-side radiology examples of normal anatomy and common variants with corresponding anatomy illustrations.
- Improve upon your knowledge with a brief background in basic radiology, including reconstructions and a list of common abbreviations for the images presented.
- Broaden your visual comprehension
- with the help of 30 brand-new ultrasound images.
- NEW to this UPDATED EDITION: Cross-referenced to the 7th Edition Netter/Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (May 7, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 552 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323625320
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323625326
- ISBN-13 : 9780323625326
- eText ISBN: 9780323625357ư
- eText ISBN: 9780323625333