Take your understanding of histology one step further with Netter’s Histology Flash Cards. Specially designed to help you master what you need to know, these 200 flash cards are designed to reinforce your understanding of how the human body works in health as well as illness and injury. Classic anatomy illustrations from medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD provide strong visual aids and memorable diagrams to facilitate learning. Extensive additional images, including light and electron micrographs, provide an even more comprehensive study experience.
- Review salient microscopic features of cells, tissues, and organs of the body thanks to beautiful Netter illustrations and histology slides.
- Study basic biological and histological principles as well as the clinical relevance of histological structure and function through concise textual summaries.
- Recognize and interpret microscopic sections quickly thanks to an at-a-glance organization.
- Master the histology knowledge you need to know by using these flash cards in conjunction with Netter’s Essential Histology, 2nd Edition, also by Drs. Ovalle and Nahirney. They’re completely cross referenced to the Netter’s Essential Histology text so it’s easy to find more in-depth information on any topic.
“This set of glossy 4″ x 6″ flash cards, intended as a study tool for medical and other health professions students, is the only set of histology flash cards so far on the market….. The illustrations are of exceptionally high quality and beautifully organized, and the content is accurate and relevant…. Having made these observations, I would stress that the overall impression of the cards is very strongly positive. The authors are to be commended for producing an excellent study tool for contemporary integrated curricula.” -American Association of Anatomists News
“The flash cards effectively cover all aspects of histology….They are presented in the traditional chapter format of the majority of textbooks on the subject. The photographs are color corrected and sized appropriately. The Netter illustrations are excellent and the authors often correlate the color drawings with the associated photographs primarily by dual labeling, an excellent technique….The authors have taken a well known and effective educational tool and created a high quality product that also can be used with the associated textbook.” – Doody’s Review Service
- Publisher: Saunders; Crds Upd edition (August 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455776564
- ISBN-13: 978-1455776566
- ISBN-13: 9781455776566
- eText ISBN: 9780323289672