- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Radiology (32:21)
- Imaging of Brain Tumors and Other Masses (57:43)
- Imaging Brain Hemorrhage (59:11)
- Acute Stroke Imaging (57:04)
- Challenging Neuro Cases (34:34)
Gregory Zaharchuk, M.D.
-Professor of Radiology (Neuroimaging and Neurointervention)
-Practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
• Release date: February 8, 2021
• Expiration date: February 8, 2023
• Estimated time to complete activity: 4 hours
• Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and CME Science
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should better be able to:
• Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of intracranial diseases.
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.