By Admir Hadzic
NYSORA manual is a definitive guide to ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks (PNBs) and interventional analgesia injections, written by Dr Hadzic and his top NYSORA team. It features complete and strictly practical information on the standardized, clinically most applicable techniques. The manual features only highly practical, richly illustrated information, instead burdening the reader with a literature discussions or non-practical considerations.Here’s what you get in ONE source:
- Well-established, reproducible, ultrasound-guided techniques.
- Practical tips that are immediately applicable in clinical practice!
- Pragmatic instructions without burdening the reader with literature.
- Artistic design to reflect the combination of medicine and art in regional anesthesia.
- Highly didactic clinical images and Reverse Ultrasound Anatomy facilitate the understanding of sonoanatomy.
- All techniques for anesthesia and analgesia of the head and neck, upper and lower extremities, and fascial injections.
- Step-by-step approach to the anatomy, block distribution, technique, and local anesthetic choice.
- Decision-making algorithms that simplify implementation to clinical practice.Combination of techniques and technology to improve the success and safety of regional anesthesia.
- Publisher : NYSORA, Inc (December 16, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 268 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8987050507