By AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS CANCER RESEARCH PROGRAM
The Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery manuals provide evidence-based recommendations for the proper technical conduct of cancer surgery. Presented by the American College of Surgeons, Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Sarcoma, Adrenal, Neuroendocrine, Peritoneal Malignancies, Urothelial, Hepatobiliary helps surgeons distill the latest evidence into best practices and techniques that lead to improved outcomes. Focused on the steps between skin incision and skin closure, this manual is an invaluable resource for surgical oncologists and general surgeons alike.
- Quickly grasp the proper technical conduct of cancer operations through clear, practical text and more than 150 illustrations.
- Benefit from expert analysis of the best-available evidence
- Gain insight into areas of controversy in surgical oncology
- Learn from experts drawn from diverse groups including the American College of Surgeons, the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, and multiple national surgical and oncology societiesEnrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; First edition (September 2, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 560 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975153073
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975153076