by Steven D. Waldman MD JD (Author)
Easy to read and easy to use, Pain Review, 2nd Edition provides you with the most up-to-date, comprehensive review of pain medicine available. Written by Steven Waldman, MD, a leading author in the specialty of pain medicine, this book gives you exactly what you need – an easily understandable, targeted review of the essential basic science; beautifully illustrated, full-color anatomic figures; and a comprehensive review of common and uncommon pain syndromes, as well as how-to-do-it explanations of all of the pain management injection and nerve block techniques that every practitioner needs to know.
Pain Review, 2nd Edition is an excellent tool for reviewing the specialty and for preparing for your pain medicine board review, recertification, or for the practice of pain medicine.
- Provides the reader with clearly written review of the signs, symptoms and physical findings of 95 defined pain syndromes classified by body region.
- Presents an easy-to-follow, generously illustrated, step-by step roadmap of how to perform 113 individual nerve blocks and injection techniques, as well as a review of associated pitfalls and complications.
- Follows an easy-to-read templated format throughout for quick mastery and retrieval of information, closely matching the format and content of the American Board of Anesthesiology pain medicine board certification exam.
- Maintains a consistent approach and editorial style as a single-authored text by noted authority Steven D. Waldman, MD.
- NEW! Conceptual illustrations are now in full color to help you better visualize injection techniques.
- Hundreds of NEW full color tables and figures simplify learning.
- NEW, updated design offers visual appeal and ease of use.
- Updated references throughout direct you to the most up-to-date source material.
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323448895
- ISBN-13: 978-0323448895