By Jenn Sebestyen, Marni Wasserman
Live longer, live healthier, and feel amazing with a plant-based diet
A plant-based diet has been proved to be a healthy and balanced alternative to diets that include meat. Even more importantly, it can be absolutely delicious and fun!
In Plant-Based Diet Cookbook For Dummies you’ll get all the recipes you need to guide you through a durable lifestyle change that will boost your energy, lower inflammation, encourage a healthy weight, and reduce your risk of disease. With over 100 foolproof and engaging recipes, this life-changing book will help you:
- Get started from scratch with a plant-based diet that will save you money and time
- Discover new recipes and grocery shopping techniques that keep your fridge stocked with healthy, delicious food
- Learn how to navigate restaurants and social gatherings while maintaining your new lifestyle
So, if you’ve been wondering if it’s time to make a change to your diet and lifestyle, why not give the plant-based diet a try?
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (March 29, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 111984634X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119846345
- ISBN-13 : 9781119846345
- eText ISBN: 9781119846352
- eText ISBN: 9781119846390