By Richard D. Urman MD, Jesse M. Ehrenfeld MD
Providing fast access to the most relevant, evidence-based information in all areas of anesthesiology, Pocket Anesthesia, Fourth Edition, is a practical, up-to-date resource for residents, anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and medical students—both on the wards and in the operating room. This concise handbook, now spiralbound, is designed for portability and quick reference, with information presented in a bulleted, outline format throughout.
- Includes a new appendix on COVID-19 considerations, updated content on ACC/AHA guideline changes, ASE/SCA views in comprehensive TEE exam, enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), the use of anti-coagulants and stents, new approaches to pain management, as well as a new chapter on point of care ultrasound (POCUS).
- Covers drugs, intraoperative problems, differential diagnosis, common disease states, patient evaluation, and anesthetic considerations for each subspecialty.
- Jam-packed with tables, diagrams, and treatment algorithms for easy access to key information.
The Pocket Notebook Series format is ideal for today’s fast-paced health care environment. Information is presented in a schematic, outline format, with diagrams and tables for quick, easy reference.
- Publisher : LWW; Fourth edition (July 17, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 415 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975136799
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975136796
- ISBN-13 : 9781975136796
- eText ISBN: 9781975136826