by Richard D Zane MD FAAEM (Editor), Joshua M. Kosowsky MD FACEP (Editor)_0
Pocket Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition, provides accurate, actionable, and easily accessible information for clinicians on the front lines of emergency care. Designed to be used at the bedside, it’s an outstanding go-to source for the essential information you need to care for patients in life-threatening situations. This volume in the popular Pocket Notebook series provides a concise and focused review of the entire field of emergency medicine — from history and physical exam to differential diagnosis testing to therapeutics to disposition – all in one easy-to-navigate looseleaf notebook.Features:
- Mirrors the thought process of emergency medicine clinicians in day-to-day practice.
- Fully updated throughout.
- Bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms make essential facts easy to find and retain
- Covers all major organ systems, plus emergencies related to the environment, pediatrics, the psychiatric patient, toxicology, airway management, trauma, and more.
- Contains useful quick-reference appendices on abbreviations, PALS, ICU medications, equations, and more.
- Written by emergency medicine residents from the University of Colorado and Harvard University, and edited by senior faculty.
- Series: Pocket Notebook
- Loose Leaf: 334 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fourth edition (January 31, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496372808
- ISBN-13: 978-1496372802
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 0.9 x 7.3 inches