by Michael S. Baggish, Mickey M. Karram
Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery richly illustrates pelvic anatomy and surgical geography through full-color artwork, step-by-step descriptions, and a DVD of anatomy videos. Drs. Michael S. Baggish and Mickey Karram guide you through detailed anatomy and the full spectrum of surgical procedures, including new chapters on robotics, major complications of laparoscopic surgery, cosmetic gynecologic surgery, minimally invasive non-hysteroscopic endometrial ablation to keep you current in your field.
- Follow each procedure step by step through superb full-color illustrations with concise descriptions and detailed legends.
- See actual surgical procedures and realistic depictions of surgical geography thanks to color photographs of surgeries and pelvic cadaver anatomy.
- Master the full spectrum of surgical procedures with comprehensive coverage of conventional and endoscopic surgeries.
- Keep up with the shift to minimally invasive procedures through a new section on Laparoscopy, which includes chapters on robotic gynecologic surgery and major complications associated with laparoscopic surgery.
- Watch detailed anatomy videos on the included DVD and deepen your understanding of pelvic anatomy.
- Expand your techniques to keep pace with new trends with new chapters on sutures, suturing techniques, knot tying; energy devices; and positioning and nerve injury.
- See anatomical dissection and surgical photographs in full color for a more detailed and realistic view.
- Find information more quickly and easily through a more a logical organized structure.
Baggish and Karram provide the best images for understanding anatomy and provide excellent illustrations and photographs for the performance of conventional and minimally invasive surgical techniques. The book contains over 2000 images depicting the latest and most up to date techniques for performing virtually every gynecologic and surgery procedure.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|