by James Van Rhee
Physician Assistant Board Review, the well-received and highly organized medical reference book, returns with an updated edition that reflects the material covered in your exams. Whether preparing for the PANCE or PANRE, PAs of all experience levels will appreciate the concise format and comprehensive coverage of important topics.
- Well-organized, test-question format
- simplifies preparation for the boards.
- Sections covering various test-taking techniques aim to help you increase your score.
- Concise outline format
- covers the entire scope of the
- A brand-new section on pharmacology highlights the latest knowledge in the field.
- Updated psychiatry and cardiac sections reflect new DSM criteria and hypertension guidelines.
- Over 200 tables and figures provide a visual aid for review.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||New Edition|