by Malcolm S. Thaler MD (Author)
For more than 25 years, The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need has lived up to its name as an easy-to-understand, practical, and clear reference for everyday practice and clinical decision making. Dr. Thaler’s ability to simplify complex concepts makes this an ideal tool for students, teachers, and practitioners at all levels who need to be competent in understanding how to read an EKG. Clear illustrations, clinical examples, and case studies help you quickly learn how identify and interpret hypertrophy and enlargement, arrhythmias, conduction blocks, pre-excitation syndromes, myocardial infarction, and more.
- New material throughout and shortened and simplified explanations ensure that you’re reading the most up-to-date, clear, and accurate text available.
- More than 200 facsimiles of EKG strips provide greater insight into normal and abnormal tracings, increasing your understanding of their clinical significance.
- Clinical examples, interactive questions, and case studies put key concepts into real-world context so that what you learn is immediately usable.
- Full-color, simple illustrations highlight important concepts and make challenging concepts easier to understand.
- A companion ebook, with fully searchable text and interactive question bank, makes this a great resource for students, teachers, and practitioners.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Thaler, Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eighth edition (February 18, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451193947
- ISBN-13: 978-1451193947