By Yoo-Soo Cindy Bae, David H. Ciocon
A comprehensive, practical resource on state-of-the-art cosmetic dermatology procedures
Volume II of Procedural Dermatology: Postresidency and Fellowship Compendium, edited by esteemed dermatologists Yoon-Soo Cindy Bae and David H. Ciocon, provides a comprehensive review of minimally invasive and noninvasive procedures to treat a wide range of cosmetic issues and conditions. Twenty-four consistently organized chapters cover the most up-to-date developments in cosmetic dermatology. Topics include ablative and nonablative resurfacing; body contouring; tissue tightening; laser treatment for vascular and pigmented lesions; scar, acne, and tattoo removal; the use of neuromodulators; soft tissue fillers; hair removal and restoration techniques; blepharoplasty; treatment options for axillary hyperhidrosis; thread lifts; liposuction; and fat transfers.
- Reflects the collective wisdom of dermatology thought leaders and innovators who pioneered the majority of current laser and cosmetic treatments
- Incorporates a patient-centered approach tailored to individual needs, concerns, ethnicity, anatomy, skin type, and functional status
- Firsthand pearls and pitfall prevention strategies throughout the text focus on improving patient outcomes
- Procedural videos demonstrate chemical peels and high-definition body contouring techniques
This practical book provides early-career dermatologists with expert guidance that enriches their existing cosmetic dermatology skills and inspires learning and incorporating new techniques into practice to optimize patient care.
- ASIN : B0C8NYSMQG
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (June 22, 2023)
- Publication date : June 22, 2023
- Language : English