Kent Van de Graaff (Author), R. Rhees (Author), Sidney Palmer (Author)
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there’s Schaum’s.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you
- 1,470 fully solved problems
- Clear, concise explanations of all human anatomy and physiology concepts
- A complete review of the human body’s cellular chemistry and structure, tissues, systems, immunity, and reproduction process
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum’s highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time–and get your best test scores!
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 4 edition (May 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007181079X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071810791
- ISBN-13: 9780071810791
- eText ISBN: 9780071810807