By Karin C. VanMeter PhD, Robert J. Hubert BS
Reinforce your understanding of pathophysiology with a practical workbook! Corresponding to the chapters in Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 7th Edition, this study guide uses a variety of exercises, activities, and review questions to help you master concepts relating to disorders and disease processes. It lets you practice skills and apply concepts to clinical practice. To make review easier, an answer key is included in the back of the book.
- Learning activities provide a variety of ways to assess your knowledge or identify areas for further study, including labeling exercises, matching exercises on important terminology, crossword puzzles, questions that apply knowledge to more complex situations, and compare/contrast completion charts.
- Answer key for all of the activities is provided at the back of the book, providing immediate feedback.
- The same authors as the Pathophysiology textbook ― Karin VanMeter and Robert Hubert ― ensure that content in the study guide is consistent and accurate.
- NEW! Updated content and learning activities reflect the revisions in Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 7th Edition.
- Publisher : Saunders; 7th edition (February 21, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323792936
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323792936
- ISBN-13 : 9780323792936
- eText ISBN: 9780323792950
- eText ISBN: 9780323792943