by MD FAAEM FACMT FACEP Editor in Chief Richard J. Hamilton (Author)
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia® 2018 Deluxe Lab-Coat Edition is an expanded version of the Classic Shirt Pocket Edition, containing more drugs, black box warnings, evidence-based off-label indications for adults and pediatric patients, and additional tables. This reference also includes typical drug dosing (all FDA approved), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, safety in pregnancy and lactation, relative drug pricing information, Canadian trade names, and an herbal & alternative therapies section. Multiple tables supplement the drug content, including opioid equivalency, emergency drug infusions, pediatric drug dosing, and much more.
New to the 2018 Edition:
• Updated with new drug information
• New renal dose adjustment symbo to indicate when a drug needs a dose adjustment or is contraindicated in renal insufficiency
• FDA guideline updates
• Removal of discontinued drugs and outdated dosing information
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia® 2018 Deluxe Lab-Coat Edition is an essential resource for all physicians, pharmacists, nurses, physician assistants, dentists, medical transcriptionists, and other point of care providers. Each edition is meticulously peer-reviewed by experts and is now available in multiple print, mobile, and digital formats. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia is also available in Classic Shirt-Pocket and Professional Desk Reference versions.
- Series: Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia
- Paperback: 500 pages
- Publisher: Tarascon; 19 edition (December 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1284142671
- ISBN-13: 978-1284142679
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.1 x 6.9 inches