- Thoroughly covers the intersection of clinical psychiatry and neuroscience, including updated research and today’s best practices.
- Offers a superbly written text, packed with essential information and featuring humorous details that keep readers engaged and focused.
- Provides questions at the end of every chapter for self-assessment and review.
- Includes high-quality illustrations, tables, and graphs that help readers learn complex concepts quickly and easily.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Hardcover: 388 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (April 6, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149637200X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496372000
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.9 x 10.2 inches