New information on obstetric and gynecologic practice is being produced at a rapid rate. Leaders in the field, including those at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, take an evidence-based approach when formulating practice guidelines. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive update for the practitioner, placing emphasis on reviewing current evidencebased data and applying new practice guidelines.
Designed for practicing physicians, residents, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants seeking an update on a wide range of current issues in obstetrics and gynecology.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Provide patients with management options for fibroids and endometriosis;
- Consult with patients regarding new contraceptive options and their individual risks and benefits;
- Apply in practice the most recent guidelines for screening and management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia as well as the most recent CDC guidelines for treatment of sexually transmitted infections;
- Define sleep hygiene and strategies to improve sleep;
- Consult with patients regarding what is known about the COVID 19 vaccine and pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Council trans patients on menstrual suppression and fertility options;
- Incorporate vulvar dermatology to evaluate and treat common conditions.
Program Click here
Release Date : Wednesday – Friday October 13 – 15, 2021