by Kevin T. Patton PhD (Author), Gary A. Thibodeau PhD (Author)
There’s no other A&P text that equals Anatomy & Physiology for its student-friendly writing, visually engaging content, and wide range of learning support. Focusing on the unifying themes of structure and function in homeostasis, this dynamic text helps you easily master difficult material with consistent, thorough, and non-intimidating explanations.
- Creative, dynamic design with over 1400 full-color photographs and drawings, plus a comprehensive color key, illustrates the most current scientific knowledge and makes the information more accessible.
- UNIQUE! Consistent, unifying themes in each chapter such as the Big Picture and Cycle of Life sections tie your learning together and make anatomical concepts relevant.
- UNIQUE! The Clear View of the Human Body is a full-color, semi-transparent, 22-page model of the body that lets you virtually dissect the male and female human bodies along several planes of the body.
- UNIQUE! Body system chapters have been broken down into separate chapters to help you learn material in smaller pieces.
- Quick Guide to the Language of Science and Medicine contains medical terminology, scientific terms, pronunciations, definitions, and word part breakdowns for key concepts.
- Brief Atlas of the Human of the Human Body contains more than 100 full-color supplemental photographs of the human body, including surface and internal anatomy.
- Smaller, separate chapters for Cell Reproduction, Autonomic Nervous System, Endocrine Regulation, and Endocrine Glands.
- Art and content updates include new dynamic art and the most current information available.
- Series: Anatomy & Physiology (Thibodeau)
- Hardcover: 1240 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 8 edition (April 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323083579
- ISBN-13: 978-0323083577