by S. Brent Brotzman
In Clinical Orthopaedic Rehabilitation: An Evidence-Based Approach, Dr. S. Brent Brotzman and Robert C. Manske help you apply the most effective, evidence-based protocols for maximizing return to function following common sports injuries and post-surgical conditions. A well-respected, comprehensive source for evaluating, treating, and rehabilitating orthopaedic patients, the 3rd Edition guides you on the prevention of running injuries, the latest perturbation techniques, and the ACL rehabilitation procedures and functional tests you need to help get your patients back in the game or the office. You’ll also find a brand-new spine rehabilitation section, an extensively revised art program, and online access to videos demonstrating rehabilitation procedures of common orthopaedic conditions at www.expertconsult.com.
• Get expert guidance on everything you may see on a day-to-day basis in the rehabilitation of joint replacements and sports injuries.
• Apply evidence-based rehabilitation protocols to common sports conditions like ACL and meniscus injuries and post-surgical rehabilitation for the knee, hip, and shoulder.
• See how to perform perturbation techniques for ACL rehabilitation, ACL functional tests and return-to-play criteria after reconstruction, analysis of running gait to prevent and treat running injury, and more with videos online at www.expertconsult.com.
• Use the expert practices described in Tendinopathy and Hip Labral Injuries, part of the expanded “Special Topics” section, to help patients realize quicker recovery times.
Visualize physical examination and rehabilitation techniques with the extensively revised art program that presents 750 figures and illustrations.
The new edition of the well-respected Brotzman has been updated to consistently include evidence-based rehabilitation protocols, as well as comprehensive coverage and videos at a great value!
- ISBN-13: 9780323055901
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 4/4/2011
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 3
- Pages: 608