by Paolo Gattuso, Vijaya B. Reddy, Daniel J. Spitz, Meryl H. Haber (Editor)
Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology, 2nd Edition, by Paolo Gattuso, MD, Vijaya B. Reddy, MD, Odile David, MD, and Daniel J. Spitz, MD, is skillfully designed to help you confidently sign out your most complex and challenging cases. Covering a complete range of tumors and tumor-like conditions in all organ systems, it provides a user-friendly road map to the main criteria you should consider in order to differentiate between a variety of potential diagnoses that all have a very similar appearance. Over 1,350 new full-color macro- and microphotographs provide a realistic basis for comparison to what you see under the microscope. Quick checklists cover all diagnostic possibilities to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Full-text online access at expertconsult.com allows you to reference the book from any computer and download all of its images.
• A concise, bulleted textual format facilitates quick retrieval of essential facts.
• A consistent approach to diagnosis and interpretation expedites reference.
• Coverage of all relevant ancillary diagnostic techniques addresses all of the investigative contexts needed to formulate an accurate diagnosis.
• Expert “pearls” offer practical tips on what diagnostic criteria to consider or exclude.
• A comprehensive, yet manageable size allows for quick consultation.
• Online access at expertconsult.com allows you to quickly consult the book from any computer and download all of its images.
• Over 1,350 new full-color macro- and microphotographs provide a realistic basis for comparison to what you see under the microscope.
• Immunohistochemical and molecular techniques throughout enable you to review all of the latest diagnostic considerations in one place.
• Expanded coverage of non-neoplastic entities assists you in recognizing benign lesions that may mimic the appearance and characteristics of malignant ones.
• Extensive updates include the latest classification schemes and relevant diagnostic techniques.
• A brand-new, color-coded layout highlights key points more clearly and helps you turn to the sections you need more speedily.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- ISBN-13: 9781416045809
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 11/2/2009
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 1128