by Sanjeev Saksena, A. John Camm
The new edition of Electrophysiological Disorders of the Heart helps you diagnose and treat a full range of heart rhythm disorders using today’s latest technologies and therapies. It provides practical, hands-on coverage of hot topics such as pediatric EP, imaging, echocardiography-guided EP procedures, regenerative therapies, cardiac pacing, and more. Now available in a new full-color format, the title also includes easy online access at www.expertconsult.com.
• Discover new ways to treat and manage the full range of heart rhythm disorders with content focused on common clinical features, diagnosis, and management.
• Review expert management strategies to help you handle complex patient problems.
• Stay current with the latest molecular and technical advances as well as new treatment options implemented over the last few years.
• Use the latest technologies and devices to accurately diagnose and manage heart rhythm disorders.
• Consult new and expanded coverage of regenerative therapies, echo-guided procedures, cardiac pacing, and CRT, as well as a new section on pediatric electrophysiology and imaging.
• Enjoy improved visual guidance with many new full-color images.
• Log on to www.expertconsult.com to easily search the complete contents online and access a downloadable image library.
Learn about and apply the latest technologies and clinical & device therapies to treat electrophysiological disorders.
- ISBN-13: 9781437702859
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 1/13/2012
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 1488