Functional Occlusion in Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
Assess and manage occlusion problems with confidence! Functional Occlusion in Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics provides a full-color, comprehensive guide to occlusion, with coverage ranging from an explanation of biological principles to treatment planning and clinical procedures. An easy-to-understand approach advances your skills with the latest evidence-based clinical research, and reinforces knowledge with chapter synopses, key points boxes, and abundant references. To support the book’s content, a companion website includes three video clips: condyle movements within the glenoid fossa, relationship between condylar translation and rotation, and movement of the condyle-disc assembly recorded by MRI. Edited by internationally renowned prosthodontics experts Iven Klineberg and Steven Eckert, this reference will help you treat occlusion conditions and TMJ disorders safely and effectively.
- An easy-to-read, easy-access format presents the newest evidence-based clinical research on occlusion.
- A companion website supports the book with three video clips: condyle movements within the glenoid fossa, relationship between condylar translation and rotation, and movement of the condyle-disc assembly recorded by MRI.
- ~Nearly 300 full-color photographs and illustrations depict occlusal conditions, principles, and treatment.
- A world-renowned team of expert contributors offers practical insights gained from years of clinical research and experience.
- Summary tables, key points boxes, and helpful hints and tips make it easier to assess and manage occlusal issues and TMJ problems.
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Mosby (September 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723438099
- ISBN-13: 978-0723438090