by David Leehey, Irfan Moinuddin
The Handbook of Nephrology offers an analytical yet understandable overview of nephrology — with an emphasis on principles and pathophysiology. Written in a clear, outline format, this handbook provides learning strategies and content not found in other books.
This pocket-sized book offers medical students, interns, and residents a concise introduction to the field. Primary care physicians, internists, surgeons, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and physician assistants will also find this book useful.
• Small enough to fit into a coat pocket
• A helpful teaching aid to nephrology fellows and faculty
• Includes tables of commonly used information — eliminating the need for memorization
• Patient cases at end of each chapter reinforce the concepts
- ISBN-13: 9781451175479
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date: 3/18/2013
- Pages: 234