Ira Adams-Chapman (Author), David Carlton (Author), James Moore (Author)
More than 280 real-world cases and 800 board-style Q&As provide the preparation you need for the Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Board Examination
McGraw-Hill Education Specialty Board Review: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine is the perfect resource to prepare for the Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine subspecialty in-training, certification, and MOC exams. Here you will find everything you need in one comprehensive case-based review: 800+ board-style questions based on 280+ real-world cases with answer discussion, helpful hints, and high-yield objectives.
With years of experience preparing residents and physicians to be master test-takers, the authors are uniquely qualified to author this indispensable review tool. They have crafted a collection of cases and questions that promote understanding of the key medical concepts fundamental to neonatal-perinatal practice, making them easily transferrable to real-life clinical situations.
Here’s why this is the best review tool for any neonatal-perinatal examination:
- Focuses on the content most likely to appear on the exam, with individual topics weighted according to the content outline
- Real-world case vignettes are followed by multiple high-yield Q&As along with helpful hints and take-away objectives
- Detailed discussion and explanation for correct and incorrect answers
- Covers all areas addressed by the American Board of Pediatrics’ certification exam in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Cases and questions emphasize understanding key medical concepts fundamental to caring for newborn infants, making knowledge easily transferrable to real-life clinical situations
- Series: Specialty Board Reviews (Book 1)
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (December 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071767940
- ISBN-13: 978-0071767941