Minimally Invasive Esthetics
Professor Avijit Banerjee presents a new volume designed to introduce practitioners to the world of minimally invasive (MI) esthetic dentistry with the goal of safely expanding his or her current scope of ethical dental practice. Richly illustrated in full colour throughout, this beautiful yet practical volume introduces the subject of MI operative dentistry to the reader with topics ranging from dental bleaching and the use of adhesive resin composite restorations to the use of MI techniques for replacing missing teeth. Minimally Invasive Esthetics will be suitable for all dental practitioners – whether qualified or in training.
- Experts of international renown present the latest scientifically authoritative and evidenced-based information, amply supported by a high-quality line artwork and photographic illustration
- Describes in detail dental bleaching, the use of adhesive resin composite restorations and the use of MI tooth preserving techniques for replacing missing teeth
- Highlights the way in which high quality esthetics can be achieved with minimal biological cost and acceptable biological longevity, without long-term detriment to the patient
- Emphasizes the importance of effective communication between the dentist, the oral healthcare team and the patient to ensure the patient’s and team’s expectations are appreciated, managed and met
- Designed to challenge traditional thinking and clinical approach to a growing discipline
- Offers a highly visual, practical approach in a unique series format
- Aims to strengthen, enhance and expand the scope of ethical professional practice
Essentials in Esthetic Dentistry – a beautiful new book series from Elsevier – is under the editorial leadership of Professor Brian J. Millar, BDS, FDSRCS, PhD, FHEA, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Professor of Blended Learning in Dentistry, King’s College London Dental Institute at Guy’s Hospital, King’s Health Partners, London, UK. Each volume in the series is edited by the highest-profile practitioners and specialists from the USA and Europe and has guest contributors from throughout the world. The series aims to provide both a basic and advanced body of knowledge of the procedures used in esthetic dentistry that are considered by many to be paramount to successful modern-day clinical practice.
- Series: Essentials in Esthetic Dentistry
- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: Mosby (August 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723455562
- ISBN-13: 978-0723455561