by William B. Trattler, Neil J. Friedman, Peter K. Kaiser
Don’t take chances with your exam prep! Trust Review of Ophthalmology to help you study all the current information you need to know to ace your exams!
• Efficiently review a wide spectrum of topics with an organization by common ophthalmologic subspecialties.
• Maximize retention with a popular outline approach that distills key information on each topic alongside sample review questions.
• Review the findings of many important clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
• Test your understanding of essential information with questions at the end of each chapter and answers at the end of the book.
• Study on the go, search the complete text online, and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
• Be fully prepared for current exam topics with information on the latest techniques in corneal surgery, macular degeneration treatment and trials, and expanded treatment options for many sections.
• View anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and examples of classic histopathology specimens through brand-new illustrations and photographs.
Ace your exams with Trattler, Friedman and Kaiser’s Review of Ophthalmology!
- ISBN-13: 9781437727036
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 3/6/2012
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 400