by Thomas P. Colville
With more than 5,000 practice questions in the book and online, Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition – Revised Reprint prepares you for success on the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE). Subject areas covered include: pharmacology, surgical preparation and assisting, dentistry, laboratory procedures, animal nursing, diagnostic imaging, and anesthesiology. A new Evolve website lets you answer questions in study mode, quiz mode, or as a VTNE-style, 200-question practice exam with instant feedback. Written by veterinary technology educator Thomas Colville, this engaging review gives you the practice and the confidence you need to master the VTNE.
- More than 5,000 review questions in the book prepare you to pass the VTNE by testing factual knowledge, reasoning skills, and clinical judgment in the seven primary subject areas of veterinary technology.
- Multiple-choice question format mirrors the format used in the VTNE.
- Answers include rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and are provided at the back of the book.
- NEW! An Evolve companion website contains 5,000 questions and a practice exam that simulates the computer-based VTNE testing environment, and provides instant feedback and a test score.
- ISBN-13: 9780323341448
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 6/1/2014
- Edition number: 4
- Pages: 528